The Task Force 29, also known as TF29, is a special secret division of Interpol agents dedicated to combatting terrorism around the world, and is where Adam Jensen is currently employed at the start of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
TF29 is located in secret underneath an inconspicuous building – Praha Dovoz, a real fake shipping company located in Prague. Jensen can access the secret office by entering the front, and accessing a hidden keypad in the back closet beneath a poster.
TF29 contains a lot of items, secrets, and information if you know where to look – and the best part is – no one really minds if you hack their computers or steal things off their desks! Perks of the job? Below you will find every possible item to get in TF29:
- In the Armory, there is Sniper Rifle, Stun Gun, EMP and Gas Grenade ammo locked behind a level 5 terminal. *There’s also a crafting parts, a mine template, and a locked safe behind a level 4 terminal with smoke, gas, and Frag Grenades, and a Aria Argento’s level 2 locked laptop that holds the code to her safe, 2023,and Dr. Phillips laptop password, Neuropozyne.
- The shooting range locker room has crafting parts, a credit chip, and a HypoStim Injector. The range itself has one eBook.
- The Security Office has a level 1 locked laptop for all cameras, and the doors to the NSN server room and prisoner room.
- The Holding Cells have an eBook on a chair at the back.
- The Infirmary has a level 3 locked terminal to the storeroom, and Dr. Phillips level 1 locked laptop.
- Alternatively, there’s an alcove to the left of the clinic that hides a ladder with crafting parts that leads to a crafting item and a hatch into the storeroom.
- The storeroom contains a Biocell, HypoStim Injector, Painkillers, a Pocket Secretary with the code to the storeroom safe – 4822, which is otherwise locked by a level 2 terminal. The safe contains 3 bottles of Neuropozyne, and a Square Enix Triangle Code.
- The men’s bathroom contains a credit chip on one stall, and a Pocket Secretary in the other holding a passcode to Jean-Guy Cloutier’s laptop in the server room, Clod04sfd8s. The women’s bathroom has painkillers.
- The Forensics Lab has crafting parts, an eBook in the office along with Dr. Fletcher’s level 2 locked laptop, and a level 3 locked safe containing a Breach Software and crafting parts.
- Outside the psychiatrist’s office is a table with credit chips and Simon Daniel, Ava Cook, and Debbie Connoly’s level 1 locked laptops. Inside are painkillers, a credit ship and Dr. Auzenne’s level 5 locked laptop.
- The IT Support room has a Nuke Virus and Reveal Software next to Jean-Guy Cloutier’s level 1 laptop with the password to the NSN computer, JJKPOXZ774. You can also access the server room through a grate below the stairs outside.
- The Server room itself has an NSN Keycard, Stealth Software, and Jean-Guy Cloutier’s Server Room level 1 locked laptop, which contains passwords for laptops for Peter Chang, Aphasia5689,Duncan Macready, Sharp007,and Vincent Black, Origami1970.
- At night – if you’ve hacked into the IT office previously, the vents become electrified, a camera is installed, and the server room computer gets a new password, and the Pocket Secretary with the code is in the main IT room. The laptop itself contains new codes for Peter, Duncan, and Vincent’s laptops.
- The Briefing Room has a Pocket Secretary that holds the keycode to a locked storage shed behind the Tech Noir building. 2469. There’s also a level 1 locked laptop that holds codes for the holding area in the security room laptop, NMKKHJ223.
- The central bullpen contains laptops for Rees Davis, Taras Williams, Mary White, Clemence Maurer (level 1), Simon McTavish (level 1), Aleksi Murphy (level 1), and Aiden Green (level 1).
- Upstairs, there’s a duct leading to the NSN server room by the stairway which is partly electrified.
- Outside the NSN server room is a Pocket Secretary
- Inside the room is a Worm Virus, level 1 locked laptop, and a locked keypad to the servers. It can also be bypassed by climbing up to the left and dropping down where a Stealth Software and Worm Virus are located, as well as a Reveal Software further down.
- Outside Director Miller’s office is an overhead vent leading to the NSN server room.
- Inside Miller’s office are several items in cabinets including a Multi-tool, an Ebook on his desk, and an opened safe, as well as his personal level 3 locked laptop. Inside the NSN room are more cabinets with items.
- The Counterterrorism office contains laptops for Hantz Gerber (level 1), Strickland Hall (level 2), and Jensen (unlocked). There’s also an eBook on the main desk. *Macready’s office has a 10mm Pistol, and level 2 locked laptop.
- The Organized Crime offices contains several laptops – mostly in use, including Gabriel Nelson (level 1), Angela Rizzo (unlocked), Allison Walchuck (level 1), Pedro Meiffren (level 1), Ryan Baker (level 2) and a large wall of suspects that can be investigated. Next to the board is a Pocket Secretary that contains the passcode for a storage locker in the courtyard outside, 3847.
- Vincent Black’s office has a level 5 locked terminal for a safe containing a Silencer, and a level 2 locked laptop. At night, there will be a train ticket on the desk near the safe.
- The Cyber Crime side of the offices contain more laptops including Benjamin Scott (level 1), Ethan King (level 2 – contains password, messier43, and keypad, 3998, for a metro area), Selena Carter (level 1 – holds NSN code, 7734 and storage locker outside, 6354), Meredith Yan (level 1 – contains Ethan’s password, FrakkingUpTheA) Peter Chang (level 1), and Robert Allen (level 1).
Source: IGN Video Games