E3 brings not only the announcement of new games, hardware, and accessories, but great sales on older products, like name-brand hardware featured in Amazon’s E3 sale, Samsung Gaming Monitors, and Xbox One S discounts. Another highlight includes savings on Nintendo Switch’s latest game, Arms, which just came out yesterday.
There’s a lot of great deals to look at this week, so let’s get right to it.
Hardware & Accessories
- Amazon E3 sale, ending tonight at 11:59PM ET: Use code 20OFFE3 at checkout to score 20 percent off name-brand hardware and accessories.
- Samsung Gaming Monitor E3 sale, ending tonight: $50 off select monitors with code SAVE50E3.
- Microsoft Xbox One S discounts, ending tomorrow: Select 500GB bundles are $249 and 1TB bundles are $299. Get the discounted bundles on Microsoft, Amazon, GameStop, and B&H, to name a few retailers. Walmart has a great 500GB bundle for $249 which includes an extra wireless controller, and you can pick between Battlefield 1 Special Edition or Minecraft. Newegg is offering an extra 15 percent off select consoles with code EMCRGBG33 until June 22.
- Amazon’s exclusive Xbox Ghost Recon Wildlands bundle: For $249, this includes the Xbox One S 500GB Console, Xbox Wireless Controller, full digital game download of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition, $10 digital Amazon Music Unlimited code, and $10 digital Amazon Video code.
- Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controllers (PS4): These are on sale in multiple colors for $39 on Amazon.
- Nyko MiniBoss for NES Classic Edition: The price just dropped to $9.99 on Amazon a few days ago.
- Nintendo 3DS XL Harry Potter Blast from the Past Bundle: If you don’t mind refurbished, GameStop has this bundle on sale for $169.99.
- Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con Zelda Pro Bundle: While this isn’t a deal, it’s worth mentioning that GameStop has new Switch bundles, shipping June 30.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics statement.
Source: xbox one – Google News