A new Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update has been set live by Treyearch, mostly focused on Zombies mode.
While multiplayer has seen “General Stability Improvements” other parts of the game have seen much bigger improvements.
Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles has seen both the M1911 and AK74-U added, while the stg-44 and mp40 are now available as Wall Buys on some levels.
There’s no word on whether these changes will be coming to PS4 and PC, or if they have already been deployed on both platforms.
The full Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update patch notes can be found below:
- Added the M1911 and AK74-U to Zombies Chronicles
- Updated wall buys in specific maps with the stg-44 and mp40
- Fixed a bug that would cause a player’s screen to shake when another player fired the Mark II
- Fixed an issue where “Turned” zombies would continue to display bullet impacts and play bullet impact sound effects
- Fixed an issue where the magic box would stop functioning after a fire sale
- Addressed various exploits across all maps
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues
Source: xbox one – Google News