You can still get $200 off the Oculus Rift VR Headset and Touch Bundle
If you haven’t had enough deals after the wild ride of Amazon Prime Day, we’ve rounded up our 11 favorites of the week, including a $25 discount on the Nintendo 3DS console—a Prime Day deal that’s still available!
We’re also excited about the Oculus Rift and Touch bundle for $399, and a bundle Groupon is selling in which you can score Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition and an Xbox One wireless controller for 38 percent off.
Without further ado, here’s what to shop this weekend:
- Nintendo Galaxy Style New 3DS XL Console: You can still get it for $25 off, like it was for Prime Day (now $174.99).
- Oculus Rift VR Headset + Touch Bundle: It’s still on sale for $399 at Best Buy and the Oculus online store. It was previously listed on Amazon and Newegg and sold out over night, but you can pre-order it on Amazon (ships August 7th).
- Xbox One Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition Game and Wireless Controller Bundle: This unique pairing is on sale for $64.99 at Groupon (about 38 percent off).
- Xbox One S 500GB Console Minecraft Favorites Bundle: Now $200 at eBay via Newegg, with limited stock left (usually $249.99).
- Catan 5th Edition: Save $20 on the board game and grab it for $28.79 at Amazon.
- Pandemic Board Game: Also save $20 on this board game and get it for $20 (50 percent off the original price).
- Resident Evil 7: Get it for $29.99 for PS4 and Xbox One at Newegg with code EMCRHBD54 until July 20 (usually $49.99).
- Blade Runner: The Final Cut Blu-ray: Grab it for $11 off at Amazon (now $13.99).
- 3-month Xbox Live subscription: Until July 16 (Sunday) buy a 3-month subscription and get a $10 Xbox digital token for free at Amazon. Here’s how to get the deal (restrictions apply).
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for Xbox One: Also ending tomorrow (11:59 p.m. PT on July 16) get it for just $4.99 at Newegg with code EMCRHBF37, saving you about $10.
- Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch: Get it for 20 percent off when you pre-order at Amazon using Prime (title released on July 21).
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics statement.
Source: Polygon – Full